Want to be a part of something good?
At The Barn it is our mission to empower our team to be in charge of their future. We work as independent contractor stylists, nail technicians, estheticians, and massage therapists. You'll have the freedom of creating your own schedule, setting your own prices, and building your clientele all while working within a team culture.
Although we work independently, we work together as a team to help eachother succeed. When we decided to only have rental options for our staff it was with the sole purpose of creating an enviornment that was supportive and flexible. Our team is highly motivated to build a business for themselves that gives them the freedom to put their families first and define their success not by a financial number but by doing the things in their career that bring them joy, passion, education, and freedom.
If you have a passion for what you do, want to be a part of a team based culture all while being in the driver's seat of your future, you'll want to be a part of The Barn team for sure!
Scroll down and apply today!
What we offer....
- competitive rental rates by the day
- 90 day trial lease
- after 90 day trial lease, contracts are updated on a yearly basis
- one week free per year for full time, one year leases
- culture code addition to our contracts to ensure all contractors represent a professional yet comfortable atmosphere
- we have a steady flow of new clientele so building shouldn't be an issue for experienced stylists.
- we are known for our pristine salon and spa space, we are dedicated to keeping our business clean and safe for staff and clients
- support staff employed by The Barn to take care light cleaning duties, laundry, phone, and walk in retail customers
- ammenities for your clients including: coffee bar, mini fridge with water, soda, and tea. snack bar, free wifi, tv with netflix, magazines, and phone chargers.
- online booking with vagaro scheduling software included.
- social media features of your work to help promote your business
- business coaching access: how to build a clientele, retention strategies, how to take effective photos for social media, how to work social media for your business, verbiage for different situations in communicating with clients and much more.
- ample shelf space in dispensary and in our storage/break room
- towels, laundry facilities and soap, front desk, phone, and cleaning supplies
Fill out the form below giving us a little information about you and we'll be in touch! Make sure you enter your instagram handle so that we can see all of your beautiful work!