Want to be a part of something good?
At The Barn it is our mission to empower our team to be in charge of their future. We work as independent contractor stylists, nail technicians, estheticians, and massage therapists. You'll have the freedom of being your own boss ny making your own schedule, setting your own prices, and building your clientele all while working in a team culture. Although we work independently, we work together as a team to help eachother succeed. When we decided to only have rental options for our staff it was with the sole purpose of creating an enviornment that was supportive and flexible. Our team is highly motivated to build a business for themselves that gives them the freedom to put their families first and define their success not by a financial number but by doing the things in their career that brings them joy, passion, education, and freedom. If you have a passion for what you do, want to be a part of a team based culture and want to be your own boss at the same time, you want to be a part of The Barn team for sure!
Here's what we offer....
- competitive rental rates part time and full time
- 90 day trial lease
- after 90 day trial lease, contracts are updated on a yearly basis
- culture code addition to our contracts to ensure all contractors represent a professional yet comfortable atmosphere
- we have a steady flow of new clientele so building shouldn't be an issue for experienced stylists.
- we are known for our pristine salon and spa space, we are dedicated to keeping our business clean and safe for staff and clients
- plexiglass dividers between each styling station, pedicure chair, and nail desk.
- support staff employed by The Barn to take care light cleaning duties, laundry, phone, and walk in retail customers
- ammenities for your clients including: coffee bar, mini fridge with water, soda, and tea. snack bar, free wifi and tv with netflix.
- online booking with vagaro scheduling software
- social media features of your work when
- business coaching access: how to build a clientele, retention strategies, how to take effective photos for social media, how to work social media for your business, verbiage for different situations in communicating with clients and much more.
- ample shelf space in dispensary and in our storage/break room
- one week free per year for full time, one year leases
- towels, laundry facilities and soap, front desk, phone, and cleaning supplies
How to apply
Head over to canvasme.com and create a profile. The juicier, the better! On this site you can create your very own hairstylist profile that is more than just a resume. You'll be able to show who you are and show your talent by uploading your work, references and more (bonus points if you upload a video!)